Novichok poisoning victim Charlie Rowley has revealed a sealed box of perfume which he found and later gave to his girlfriend contained a deadly nerve agent which killed her, british TV-channel ITV reports.
He said: “Within 15 minutes, I believe Dawn said she felt she had a headache and asked me if I had any headache tablets. I had a look around the flat and within that time she said she felt peculiar and needed to lie down in the bath, which at the time I thought was a bit strange. “I went into the bathroom and found her in the bath, fully clothed, in a very ill state.” Mr. Rowley later fell critically ill himself. Dawn died eight days later.