At 08:50 on September 3 at the water channel in the village of Radushne, located near the Kryvyi Rih, there was a massive chlorine leak, UNIAN reports.

Locals were not informed about the accident. They will learn about it from the local newspapers and from the Facebook feed. “Why didn’t sirens work, nobody told me about what the leadership thinks, and the plan of liquidation is at least in the village council, but they themselves do not know what to do”, – complains the local resident Mykola Marchuk.

Chlorine leakage during repairs. As a result, three plumbers, who are employees of Kryvbasvodokanal, were injured.

Also, the solemn gatherings in schools in the Radushne and neighboring village of Grechany Podi were canceled. The children were evacuated to the Vodyane.

Leave A Reply