Russian journalist Arkadiy Babchenko told the details of the investigation into an assassination attempt on him. Terror acts in Ukraine were being prepared for at least 11 months right before the first assassination attempt on a journalist, reports UNIAN.
“They were preparing for a long time, preparing seriously, with portable anti-aircraft missile systems, anti-tank complexes, grenade launchers, with groups in different cities, with the creation of pro-Russian parties, the deployment of terrorist groups from Russia, etc. How many of these groups I do not know. Herman says that a few, the Pyvovarnyk says at least three, at least one had to meet with a witness in Kyiv, at least one was watching a journalist in Kyiv, at least one organized a murder in Vilnius. Also, the Stelmashenko group that he had been trained in Rostov and deployed in Ukraine, it was detained in the course of the case of Boris Herman, partly their plan was implemented in Odesa. Nothing has yet come to an end, they will go on,” emphasizes Babchenko.
Recall you that on the evening of May 29 this year in Kyiv the police reported the alleged assassination attempt of the Russian journalist Arkadiy Babchenko. According to law enforcement officers, the injured person died in the ambulance from the wounds he had received. The next day, May 30, during a briefing of the head of the Security Service of Ukraine Vasyl Hrytsak “killed” Babchenko appeared on public. He stated that his “murder” was staged by special services in order to detain the customer.