The leader of the rock-band “Okean Elzy” Svyatoslav Vakarchuk presented his political party “Golos” and announced his intention to join the parliamentary elections that will take place in the autumn of 2019.
It is noted that the lists of the newly formed party will be formed after an open discussion on its first meeting. It is now known that Vakarchuk team included:
• Former Deputy Minister of Economy Yulia Klymenko;
• Former Head of Transparency International Ukraine Yaroslav Yurchyshyn;
• Doctor and cardiac surgeon Yurii Sokolov;
• Commander of the mission, which defended the Donetsk airport Andriy Sharaskin;
• A social activist and volunteer, executing the duties of the chairman of the Odesa Regional State Administration in 2016-2017, Solomiia Bobrovska.