The Cabinet of Ministers has supported the appointment of eight new heads of regional state administrations, which President Volodymyr Zelensky proposed to the government on the eve.
This was stated after the Cabinet session by a representative of the president in the government Andrii Herus. “All eight prostrations were supported,” said Herus. According to him, the decisions were unanimous, because some members of the Cabinet voted against all candidacies.
Earlier, a list of candidates proposed by the president was posted on Facebook by Vice Prime Minister Pavlo Rozenko. In the published list it is proposed to nominate the following candidates:
1. Kyrylenko Pavlo as the chairman of the Donetsk Regional State Administration;
2. Bondarenko Ihor as chairman of the Zakarpattia Regional State Administration;
3. Bno-Ayriyan Mykhailo as the chairman of the Kyiv Regional Administration;
4. Vitalii Komarnytskyi as chairman of the Luhansk Regional State Administration;
5. Malskyi Markiyan as head of the Lviv Regional State Administration;
6. Andreychikov Andrii as the chairman of the Odesa Regional State Administration;
7. Husev Yurii as chairman of the Kherson Regional State Administration;
8. Shevchenko Ihor as chairman of the Cherkasy Regional State Administration.