The armed forces of the Russian Federation and its mercenaries violated the ceasefire 13 times. One Ukrainian serviceman was killed. This was reported by the Joint Forces Operations Press Center.
In the area of responsibility of the tactical group East the enemy carried out nine shellings:
– nearby Pisky – from small arms;
– near Lebedynsky – large-caliber machine guns and small arms;
– three times in the area of Hnutovo – with hand anti-tank grenade launchers, large machine guns, and small arms;
– twice near Lebedynsky – with large machine guns and small arms;
– near Vodyany – from hand anti-tank grenade launchers;
– near Mykolayivka – from grenade launchers of different systems.
In the area of responsibility of tactical grouping North the enemy carried out 4 firing positions of the Joint Forces. Of these, twice with weapons banned by the Minsk Agreements – 120mm and 82mm mortars:
– near the Pivdenne – hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers and large-caliber machine guns;
– nearby Novoluhansk – 120 mm mortars;
– in the Zaytsevo area – 120 mm and 82 mm mortars, automatic grenade launchers;
– near Hutir Vilny – with anti-tank grenade launchers and large machine guns.